This calculator compares 4 different loan scenarios using the minimum required inputs.
The end statement compares the least expensive loan with the most expensive loan and shows the difference between the two.
- One year is 52 weeks exactly, a month is 52/12 weeks and a fortnight is 26 weeks.
- Interest is calculated by compounding on the same frequency as the repayment selected, i.e. weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Repayments are made at the start of each period.
- Rounding is made at the end of the calculations and not at each payment period
- It does not take into account up-front fees and monthly/annual account fees.
- You can email your results to yourself and if you request, a copy of your results and contact information is sent to the web site owner.
- You can print your results for future reference.
- You should consult a finance professional before you make decisions based on this calculator.