Monthly lease payments will be determined from the vehicle/equipment value, current interest rate, the term of the lease and the residual.
- It uses a constant interest rate for the full term and compounds on a monthly basis.
- It assumes each month is 52/12 weeks.
- Monthly payments are made at start of each period if “in advance” is selected and at the end of each period if “in arrears” is selected.
- Dealer fees, account fees, tax benefits and taxes owed have not been taken into account.
- Consider the vehicle depreciation when using this calculator. A residual that is too large may risk a liability at the end of the term (negative equity).
- You can email your results to yourself and if you request, a copy of your results and contact information is sent to the web site owner.
- You can print your results for future reference.
- You should consult a finance professional before you make decisions based on this calculator.